Wednesday, April 8, 2009

March!

So its been awhile since I have updated, sorry yall.

       I spent some more time at Breckenridge  (the best park ever)!

Then I headed back to the east coast to film with meat head films (www.meatheadfilms.com)
I went to Montreal to film some cool jibs in the woods, then headed to Quebec City to hit some rails. Thats where I met up with my good friend Shea Flynn! Unfortunately he tore his MCL on the first feature we hit. So I spent the rest of the trip seshin with JD Zicat. 

After a sweet trip I headed back to the states where I competed in, March Mayham/ Battle My Crew, two events put on by the 382 crew at loon mtn, NH. On saturday I placed 2nd in March Mayham right behind Mammoth slayer Parker White. And on Sunday the Stept team won Battle my crew!!! I was stoked.

No comments:

Post a Comment